West Virginia producers, gardeners and service providers are invited to join other Mid-Ohio Valley producers for AgZoom Thursdays at 6 p.m. This series uses a virtual platform known as Zoom to deliver educational content for producers and pesticide applicator credits as well as other continuing education credits (CEUs).
The schedule, speakers and topics are as follows:
- October 1, 2020 - Integrated pest management with Brandy Brabham (2hr PC)
- October 8, 2020 - Ag lime quality and applications with Ben Goff (2hr PC and 1hr CEU)
- October 15, 2020 - Controlling brush around the farm with Evan Wilson (2hr PC and 1hr CEU)
- October 22, 2020 - Hay sampling and winter-feeding tips with Ben Goff (1hr CEU)
- October 29, 2020 - Multi-species grazing and grazing management with JD Johnson (1hr CEU)
- November 5, 2020 - Disease control in high tunnels with Brandy Brabham (2hr PC)
- November 12, 2020 - Parasite control in ruminants with JJ Barrett (2hr PC and 1hr CEU)
- November 19, 2020 - Frost seeding and soil management with JD Johnson (2hr PC and 1hr CEU)
All classes will consist of either 2 hours of pesticide credits or 1 hour of CEU credits or both. The meetings are free and open to the public regardless of residency. Participants may take as many of these classes as they would like.
Each Zoom training can also be accessed by phone if internet access is an issue.
Join each AgZoom meeting at: https://wvu.zoom.us/j/93652110005Meeting ID: 936 5211 0005
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,93652110005# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,93652110005# US (New York)
To sign-up for a class, if you missed a class or if you have questions about connecting with the Zoom platform, please call your local WVU Extension Service office .